Saturday 9 June 2012

On-Trend Pretty Patchwork Bedding

I make no bones about the fact that I love patchwork, and if I had more time I'd actually get round to producing even the smallest cushion cover – poor excuse I know, but I'm sure I'm not alone! Luckily you can get the look without the hard work, which suits me to a T! Pretty patchwork bedding is ideal for throws and even duvet covers; cushions, throws and trims on pillow slips are also on-trend as we continue with the re-cycling and up-cycling as part of interior design this year. The great advantage of using patchwork

duvet covers is two-fold; firstly the cost, it's surprising how much money you'd have to spend if you bought new fabrics and secondly is time (something we don't all have enough off), buying patchwork bedding gives you an instant look, whereas large patchwork projects can take months, if not years, to complete and I know which I'd rather opt for! I know that pretty patchwork throws can be passed from generation to generation as part of family heir looms but for those who like me, simply can't wait, patchwork duvet covers are the easy, cost-effective solution to getting the look. Image: Patchwork Harmony Blogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment